Senior Foster Care, Memory care in Washington County – Clackamas County – Multnomah County

Portland metro area offers a varied and large selection of housing options for senior adults and those with disabilities. EZ Transitions has good information and relationships with local adult day services, adult foster homes, residential care facilities, assisted living and nursing facilities.

We know the best senior care homes in:Portland Metro County Map

Clackamas County:
Milwaukie, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Wilsonville and Oregon City

Washington County:
Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, Tualatin and Forest Grove

Multnomah County:
Portland and Gresham

We also service Vancouver WA Clark CountyClarck County Washington

If you have questions, or are needing more specific information about options for your older adult loved one or person with disabilities, please contact EZ Transitions to speak with a certified Information and Referral Specialist at 503-639-7157.